Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Intensive Care Nurse (ITU) to fill shifts in Swindon.
As an ITU Nurse you will be constantly monitoring patients with highly unstable physical conditions and therefore will only be responsible for one or two patients at a time. ICU nurses are highly skilled and have specific experience to rapidly assess a patient's condition and intervene with immediate attention as needed
The pay rate for this IT Nurse is £24.38 - £40.91 per hour (Umbrella).
ITU Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in ITU
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are an ITU Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.