Pulse are committed to finding the right work to suit you and your lifestyle. With over 20 years of success Pulse has dedicated consultants to help you with all your requests.
We are now recruiting for ITU (intensive care nurses) nurses in Hampshire. Particularly to work within the University Hospital Southampton.
Southampton General Hospital is the Trust’s largest location, with a great number of specialist services based here, ranging from neurosciences and oncology to pathology and cardiology. Emergency and critical care is provided in the hospital’s special intensive care units, operating theatres, acute medicine unit and emergency department (A&E), as well as the dedicated eye casualty.
- At least 1-year experience in an ITU setting
- Registration with the NMC
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are an ITU Nurse and are interested in this job role, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.