Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for highly skilled Intensive Care Nurses (ITU) or High Dependency nurses (HDU) to work temporary, ad hoc shifts in the Redditch.
Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work shifts to fit around their current job role, life style or for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load, giving them maximum flexibility. Shifts can be viewed, booked and managed via our free online app ipoint.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. Our online registration process is fast and easy with support from a designated recruitment adviser.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Intensive care and high dependency nurses require:
- Current NMC registration.
- Minimum experience of twelve months as an ITU/HDU nurse, working within the last year.
- Satisfactory references covering the last three year employment, including clinical reference’s.
- A satisfactory DBS.
Pulse have many more job opportunities to suit everyone please contact a member of our team to see how we can help you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.