Pulse are currently recruiting for Band 5 Critical Care Staff Nurses for our busy NHS client situated in Northampton.
In order to register with Pulse, Intensive Care Nurses (ITU) will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
Critical Care Nurse looking to work Long Days are desirable.
Skills & Experience Required for this role:
• 12 months post-qualification experience in a Critical Care Department (ITU)
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Flexibility and reliability
• A valid and current NMC registration
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• An availability of at least 1 shift per week (or 4 shifts per month)
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
If you have the relevant qualifications and think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.