Pulse Nursing have been providing staffing solutions since 1987 and have grown our business to operate from multiple branches across the UK and Australia, with over 5,000 people working for us every day.
We are now recruiting ITU (Intensive Care Nurses) Nurses in Ipswich, Suffolk The work will be in Ipswich Hospital, Ipswich. The shifts will be a mixture of days, lates and nights. Ipswich Hospital is part of the East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Trust.
• Must have a current NMC registration
• Must have at least 12 months' experience in Intensive Care
Benefits of working with Pulse:
• Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
• Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
If you are an ITU Nurse and interested in this opportunity, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.