Pulse Nursing is a leading UK health care provider who are unique in our commitment to deliver the highest quality of service by meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Pulse are currently in search of skilled and motivated Intensive Care Nurses (ITU) to work in and around the Lancaster area.
Our ITU Nurses are required to have;
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on an ITU ward
- Good communication skills, while working well with others
- Current valid NMC registration
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- available elsewhere
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you would like to hear more, please apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.