Regular Long-Day and Night Shifts Available. Pulse are looking for a Qualified ITU / HDU Nurse to work at one of our esteemed NHS clients in Ashford, on an ad hoc basis. This NHS client is part of one of largest Teaching Foundation Trusts in England, providing services to a local client population of over 750,000.
We require enthusiastic and dedicated ITU / HDU Nurses, to work flexibly with this and other NHS and Private clients in the region.
The successful Registered Nurse will have the following skills and attributes:
- Clinically Skilled: wound care, IV Cannulation, ECG, ventilation, Basic Life Support, infusions and all other aspects of nursing Care for ITU / HDU / Dialysis patients
- Able to write and update care plans for Critical Care (ITU/HDU) patients.
- Works within own limitations in accordance with NMC code of Conduct
- Understands Equality and Diversity and provides consistently high standards of care to all patients
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to function and communicate effectively as a team member and also work on own initiative.
You will need 12 months recent experience of working as an ITU / HDU Nurse, a current NMC pin number and Eligibility to work in the UK for this post.
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude and commitment to care, Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse* Conditions Apply
- Fast-track registration – earn £250* Conditions Apply
- Free training.
- Free Uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
If you are interested in this role or keen to find out more about our other opportunities, please complete the online application below or contact the branch at your nearest convenience.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.