Our client, a leading acute hospital based in Surrey, providing care for both level 2 and level 3 patients. In this environment, critical care nurses are expected to perform a number of procedures including; elective or emergency intubation, bronchoscope, tracheostomy, insertion of arterial and central venous lines.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be flexible, reliable and self-motivated
• Ideally looking for day shifts (long days)
• Have a minimum of 12 months post-registration experience in an intensive care unit (ITU)
Pulse can offer you:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
• Fast Track registration
To apply for this vacancy, please click below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.