Pulse are looking for more intensive care (ITU) nurses for agency shifts within and around Coventry. Pulse are dedicated to helping nurses find shifts that fit around current commitments they may currently have, so that they’re able to find more work to boost their current experience further.
We are committed to providing the highest standards, while ensuring you receive a reliable recruitment service.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
ITU nurse experience & requirements:
Must be a registered NMC nurse.
Minimum working experience of 12 months as an ITU/ICU nurse.
Strong communication skills, while working effectively with other staff.
Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals.
Dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient.
If this role interests you or you would like to know more about Pulse and what opportunities we could offer you, apply below and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.