Intensive Care Unit – Chesterfield
At Pulse Nursing we are looking for highly skilled Intensive Care Nurses to work in and around the Chesterfield area. The Ideal candidate will be dedicated and committed and have twelve months ITU experience. Pulse Nursing is perfect for people who want to work shifts that fit in with their busy lifestyle. At Pulse we pride ourselves in the flexibility and ease of our new ipoint application, this allows Nurses to book and choose the shifts they want to work online.
Pulse has been established for 30 years and has been providing excellent service for our clients and delivering staff to both the NHS and private care.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require Intensive Care Nurses to have certain skills and experience;
- You need to have 12 months recent experience working on an intensive care unit.
- Must be a registered NMC nurse.
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- Be able to provide compassionate care to patients and family members.
- Maintain a highly professional profile.
- Be flexible and determined.
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.