We’ve been providing staffing solutions since 1987 and have grown our business to operate from multiple branches across the UK and Australia, with over 5,000 people working for us every day.
Pulse are now recruiting for Intensive Care Nurses in Chertsey, Surrey. Currently, we are supplying ITU nurses to St. Peters Hospital in Chertsey, Surrey. The shifts in this hospital will range from days to nights, including twilights. St. Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey is situated in greenbelt parkland between Woking and Chertsey near junction 11 of the M25.
Requirements for ITU Nurses:
• Must have a current NMC registration
• Must have at least 12 months' experience in Intensive Care
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
• Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you are an Intensive Care Nurse looking for flexible opportunities in Surrey, please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.