Pulse are looking for a Qualified ITU Nurse for ad hoc duties at an NHS Hospital in Chelmsford. This Client provides local elective and emergency services to 380,000 people living in and around the districts of Chelmsford, Maldon and Braintree.
The Centre provides excellent state of the art facilities, designed to ensure patients suffering from burns injuries, receive the very best treatment from a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team of experienced specialists. We require enthusiastic and dedicated ITU / HDU Nurses, to work flexibly with this and other NHS and Private clients in the region.
The successful ITU Nurse will have at least 12 months recent clinical experience in an Intensive Care Setting, and be able to work autonomously, as part of a wider muti-disciplinary team, on a Burns Intensive Care Unit.
Pule require: -
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Flexibility and reliability
- A valid and current NMC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- An availability of at least 1 shift per week (or 4 shifts per month)
- 12 months post-qualification experience in an Intensive Care Unit (ITU)
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude and commitment to care, Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse* Conditions Apply
- Fast-track registration – earn £250* Conditions Apply
- Free training.
- Free Uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
If you are interested in this role or keen to find out more about our other opportunities, please complete the online application below or contact the branch at your nearest convenience.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.