Pulse Nursing is currently in search of reliable and committed Intensive Care Nurses (ICU) to work across the ITU wards in the Blackpool area.
With Pulse you can book your shifts with ease using our online booking app, iPoint. You will have the flexibility to pick and choose when you want work.
Our online registration process means you can complete your registration from the comfort of your own home.
Our ITU Nurses require the following:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on an ITU ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check and Occupational Health
- Two clinical references
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Exclusive - be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Complete - a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Flexibility - work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Reliable - Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic - work across the NHS and private sector
For more information please apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.