Pulse requires more Intensive care (ITU) nurses within and around Birmingham for agency shifts. Pulse help nurses find shifts that suit their current lifestyle while helping them gain more experience to enhance their experience further.
We are one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers, having been established for almost 30 years.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
ITU nurse experience & requirements:
Must be a registered NMC nurse.
Minimum working experience of 12 months as an ITU/ICU nurse.
Strong communication skills, while working effectively with other staff.
Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals.
Dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and would like to find out more about the opportunities Pulse could offer you, apply below and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.