Pulse nursing are pleased to announce that we are recruiting for Intensive Care Nurses (ITU) to work within Bedforshire
We are supplying to a large hospital located in Luton. Pulse requires experienced Intensive Care Nurses to join this fast paced environment, to be able to utilize your knowledge and skills as you will be working with a variety of patients and their families from different backgrounds.
As an Intensive Care Nurse working with Pulse you will be required to be flexible, reliable and willing to use your excellent communication skills to ensure you adapt and become part of the fantastic team already working within the trust.
Pule requires you to have the following:
• 12 months post-qualification experience in an Intensive Care Unit (ITU)
• Current NMC Pin Number
• Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your:
• High standard of clinical skills
• Hard working attitude and commitment to your role
• Keeping up to date with your annual training
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously at short notice
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
If you feel that this job is for you, please apply now with a copy of your current CV.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.