Are you an experienced Intensive Care or High Dependency Nurse (ITU/HDU), looking to work ad hoc shifts in Birmingham?. Whether you are looking or a few extra shifts per month or regular agency, we have a high demand of shifts to suit your lifestyle and experience. Viewing and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak directly to a designated booking consultant. Our online application process is easy and fast with support from a designated recruitment liaison consultant to assist you.
Intensive Care and High Dependency Nurses (HDU/ITU) are required to have ;
- Twelve months recent experience working on an Intensive Care Unit and High Dependency unit.
- Current NMC registration.
- References covering the three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations or be willing to obtain evidence
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.