Inpatient Nurse Manager (Ortho and Neuro)
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Permanent, Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with a leading private healthcare provider to recruit an Inpatient Nurse Manager (Ortho and Neuro) to join their Orthopaedic unit.
The unit known for its innovative approach to surgery, providing open, computer navigated and minimally invasive procedures and provides a progressive fast paced elective service for patients from the age of 16 years. Procedures includes upper and lower joint surgery, replacement and revision in addition to complex surgery associated with inter hospital transfers from the United Kingdom and overseas.
As an Inpatient Nurse Manager (Ortho and Neuro), you will provide senior leadership, developing nurse leaders at every level whilst working in close partnership with multidisciplinary teams, department managers and Consultant colleagues. You will make a significant difference every day to the patients who are admitted for orthopaedic surgery and for neuro-rehabilitation. Your innovation and enthusiasm will be harnessed to drive forward improvements in practice to ensure safe, effective and efficient whilst achieving the highest of standards.
Skills and experience:
- NMC Registered Nurse at a Matron level.
- Must have ortho and or neuro experience.
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment and take appropriate action.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ensures that nursing and clinical practice is in accordance with the mission and strategic plan.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, critical thinking, coaching, counselling, problem-solving, decision-making and conflict resolution.
- Ability to positively represent the practice of professional nursing externally.
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year.
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension (Clinics contribute 10%).
- Gym facilities located within Admin Office Building at a discounted rate.
- Seasonal Ticket Loans.
- Private Medical Insurance.
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.