We have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 8a Infection Prevention and Control Nurse to join a specialist hospital in Central London.
Pulse are looking for an experienced Infection Prevention and Control Nurse to work in one of the most prestigious hospitals in central London. You will work closely with Divisional Directors and Lead Nurse, providing expert advice and support to staff and patients across the organisation to ensure the highest standards of infection prevention and control are maintained. This includes the day to day operational management of the infection prevention & control strategy, policies and annual programme of work, data analysis and ongoing development and evaluation of strategies.
This is a full time role of 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Start as soon as possible for an on-going post.
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- You must have a current NMC Pin
- You must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in infection prevention and control
- You must have a Master’s degree in IPC or related subject of willing to work toward this
- A teaching qualification is preferred but not essential
Why choose Pulse:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible payroll options - we accept PAYE, Limited Company and compliant Umbrella Companies.
- Daily and free payroll service - no charge for processing timesheets
- Holiday Pay
- Free mandatory training and occupational health screening
- Dedicated Consultants
- iPoint - online platform where you can self-book shifts and update availability 24/7
- Specialist training including ILS
- Dedicated Revalidation team
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.