Band 6/7 £50,00 - £60,000 per annum (Mon - Fri)
Our client, an award-winning private hospital who are nestled amongst some of London’s biggest landmarks, is looking for proactive and passionate Infection Control Lead Nurse to join their outstanding team.
The successful candidate will be working with the experienced Infection control team including the Consultant Microbiologist and the Director of Infection Prevention, to provide exceptional care and highest quality of nursing, while working amongst a team with real team spirit and passion for career progression.
Roles and responsibilities
- To lead the reduction, prevention and control of health care associated infections
- Play a lead role in the investigation and management of outbreaks of infection
- Develop audits and monitoring tools for the monitoring and management of infection prevention and control in all premises and for all staff,
- Ensuring a full audit programme is in place
- Lead surveillance of HCAI, antimicrobial resistant organisms and other ‘alert’ organisms or conditions, including surgical site infections
- NMC registered
- Substantial experience within infection control
- Qualification in Infection control – ENB99
- Experience of providing leadership and adding strategic value
- 25 days annual leave
- Employer and employee contributory pension
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities
- Anneal salary reviews
- Flexible benefits scheme
- An attractive relocation package, for applications residing outside of London
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.