Registered Nurses required for unique & exciting career opportunity
Starting salary £37,044 + excellent benefits,
Experienced ICU nurses wanted for a unique and exciting permanent position in West London. Are you looking for a new challenge away from the hospital if so please read on....
Pulse is working in partnership with the world’s leading medical and travel security risks company. From their office in West London they manage the health and security risks of their client’s employees and family members worldwide.
The company is medical led and takes on around 350 – 500 cases per day. The coordinating nurse is a vital part of the medical team, and the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting telephonic medical assessments and provision of advice in regards to primary care and emergencies
- Facilitating appropriate medical referrals/admissions/transfers that are required anywhere in the world
- Monitoring of patient care
- Liaising with medical professionals at an international level
- Managing aeromedical evacuations and repatriations
- Responding to international disasters
This is an excellent opportunity to transition from a hands-on clinical role into an international and corporate environment, whilst still utilising and building on your medical/nursing knowledge and skills.
We are interested to hear from experienced registered nurses who have an acute nursing background, with recent experience in any of the following specialties; accident & emergency; intensive care; practice nursing; AAU/MAU; HDU; cruise ship nursing, tropical medicine; and the military. We are ideally looking for candidates to have 2 - 3 years post registration experience.
Successful candidates will receive a structured career path that is supported by a professional development programme; including aviation medicine and travel health. You will also benefit from:
- No night shifts
- Competitive salary with benefits such as; private medical insurance, dental insurance, contributory pension and discounted gym membership
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- A partnership with a London NHS Trust that will be provide you with the opportunity to work clinically during work time to maintain registration
So if you are interested in finding out more about this truly unique opportunity, please contact us today to find out more.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.