Position –Hospital Quality Assurance Lead –Management - Lincolnshire
Ref - DBHQALLIN
Salary – Up to £30K DOE
Location – Lincoln
Hours – Full Time
We are currently seeking a Hospital Quality Assurance Lead for one of Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare based in Northampton.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a nationwide network of hospitals clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.Core Responsibilities of Hospital Quality Assurance Lead:
• Working closely with the Director of Nursing and Executive Director to co-ordinate and provide leadership for the operational management of quality assurance and safety and all related systems and initiatives for the hospital with the aim of ensuring the provision of high quality care at all times.
• Co-ordinate and further develop the hospital’s clinical governance activities, policies and systems.
• Interpret and make recommendations based on the data.
• Produce clinical governance reports to the Clinical Governance Committee, Medical Advisory Committee and other appropriate groups.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
• First level nurse registered with the NMC.
• Comprehensive understanding of clinical governance and quality and safety issues
• Excellent verbal communication skills, organisation and presentation skills.
• Excellent written skills – in particular letter writing and report writing
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• IT skills in order to meet the requirements of the role profile
• Knowledge of quality systems used in healthcare
• Evidence of on going professional and personal development
• Previous experience preferred of working within a quality/risk management/clinical governance or other relevant role in an acute health care setting.
• Strong proven experience in a nursing capacity in the acute health care sector
• Ability to assimilate, analyse and present complex information in a clear and understandable format
• High level of attention to detailBenefits
• Healthcare Scheme
• Dental Plan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Gym membership discountKey Words –
Quality Assurance, RGN, NMC, Quality, Risk, Clinical Governance Strategies
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.