Pulse are recruiting for a part-time midwife position within one of the largest and most established hospital in London. In addition to the birth centre and neonatal unit, this hospital offers a specialised service for complicated pregnancies.
You will be working alongside a committed and dedicated team including specialist obstetricians, ultrasonographers and specialist and integrated midwives.
The hospital is situated in zone 2 with a 20 minute walk from the closest tube station alternatively it is also serviced by 2 bus routes. The closest bus station is two minutes from the tube.
This position would suit a midwife with availability for long day shifts.
Successful candidates will require:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Current NMC Registration
- Proficient in all aspects of midwifery
- Clear communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different hospital settings
- Reliable and honest
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location in London
- Free mandatory training
- Ability to view and book shifts with our online app
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Click here to refer a friend to Pulse and earn a £250 cash bonus*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.