Position – Home Manager
Location – Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Ref – LBHM16
Pulse is currently working alongside a care provider that has a handful of services throughout the UK. The company provides high end care for the elderly and have been established for many years. As they are family run they are very passionate and ensure that the highest standards of care are provided as this is something they feel very strongly about.
They require a Home Manager for their nursing and residential service located in Wakefield. The service is of medium size provides both dementia, residential, nursing and respite care for the elderly. The home has been established for many years and has recently gone through a refurbishment.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the below criteria;
• Nursing Qualification is desirable though not essential
• Extensive understanding and knowledge of CQC guidelines and regulations
• Ability to lead a motivate a large team of care and clinical staff
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a timely manner
• Good relationship building skills
• Caring, compassionate and motivational
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.