Position – Home Manager
Location – Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Ref – LBHM13
Pulse is currently working alongside a care provider who has a handful of services located throughout the Yorkshire and North regions. They provide both nursing and residential care for elderly and EMI service users and also mental health conditions.
They require a Home Manager for their nursing service located in Sheffield. This is a medium – large sized service that is compliant with CQC and has good occupancy levels. The home is well integrated in the community and regularly holds activities where the community is included. The service requires an experienced Manager who is able to maintain the levels of care and the reputation that has been built within the surrounding areas.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the below criteria;
• Nursing Qualification is desirable though not essential
• Extensive understanding and knowledge of CQC guidelines and regulations
• Ability to lead a motivate a large team of care and clinical staff
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a timely manner
• Good relationship building skills
• Caring, compassionate and motivational
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.