Position – Home Manager
Location – Lichfield, Staffordshire
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Ref – LBHM17
Pulse is currently working alongside a care provider that has a handful of services throughout the UK. The company provides high end care for the elderly and have been established for many years.
They require a Home Manager for their nursing and residential service located in Lichfield. The service is of medium size provides both dementia, residential, nursing and respite care for the elderly. The home has been established for many years and is well known in the area.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the below criteria;
• Nursing Qualification is desirable though not essential
• Extensive understanding and knowledge of CQC guidelines and regulations
• Ability to lead a motivate a large team of care and clinical staff
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a timely manner
• Good relationship building skills
• Caring, compassionate and motivational
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.