Pulse are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work ad hoc or temporary placement shifts in a variety of NHS Trusts and Private settings in the Bournemouth area and surrounding areas of Dorset. You will receive our fantastic Pulse rates of pay and we are able to offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our free iPoint App, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts online.
A successful HCA will have the following:
- A minimum of Six months recent experience in a hospital setting-in the last Twelve months.
- Strong communication skills.
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients.
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment*.
Why choose Pulse?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free mandatory training - Practical and eLearning sessions.
- Daily payroll service - daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Referral Bonus for recommending a friend to join Pulse.
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability.
- Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Convenient on line registration process.
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.