Pulse is urgently seeking a Healthcare Assistant / HCA to work in a residential home, registered to provide care for elderly people. The home has recently undergone refurbishment, and is made up of two joint detached houses.
The current staff are always encouraging and enable residents to use the facilities to maintain an independent and a fulfilled life. You will be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient at all times
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At least 6 months recent experience working in a Nursing / Residential Home or medical setting
Pulse requires the successful healthcare assistant to have experience in the following;
- Washing and feeding
- Serving food
- Making and changing beds
- Moving and Handling
- Compassionate care
- Working under the direction of nurses
- Building and maintaining relationships
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn between £50* to £250* for every nurse of healthcare assistant that you recommend to Pulse
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.