Pulse has an urgent requirement for an experienced Healthcare Assistant / HCA / Student Nurse for flexible working hours within Westgate-on-Sea, Kent. The location of the assignments are within a 45 bedded nursing home, fully equipped to support effective care packages that suit the personal needs and lifestyles of the patients.
Essential requirements for successful Healthcare Assistant will:
- Right to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a care home/nursing home for at least 6 months
- Be flexible and reliable
Pulse requires the successful healthcare assistant to have experience in the following;
- Washing and feeding
- Serving food
- Making and changing beds
- Moving and Handling
- Compassionate care
- Working under the direction of nurses
- Building relationships
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn between £50* to £250* for every nurse of healthcare assistant that you recommend to Pulse
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.