Pulse are seeking a Healthcare Assistant / HCA as the current demand increases within the area of Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The shifts will vary from Earlies, Long days, Lates and Nights. This is to offer you the flexibility to suit your needs and family commitments. You should be well presented, reliable and dedicated to provide outstanding care to patients.
The Care Home welcomes both short and long-term nursing care, for elderly patients, they also specialise in a range of personalised care including the below,
- Bipolar/Manic Depression
- Cerebral Palsy
- Drug Dependence (past or present)
- Head/Brain Injury
- Huntington's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
Pulse can offer you very competitive pay rates within varied work locations.
- At least 6 months recent experience working in a care home/nursing home/medical ward,
- Good communication skills and reliability,
- Proof of your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse Nursing can offer the successful applicant:
- Flexible working hours including days and nights to fit in with your lifestyle
- Holiday allowance on top on an attractive pay rate
- Dedicated booking consultants
- Fast track recruitment with the chance to earn up to £75.00
- Mandatory training updates
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.