Pulse is urgently seeking a Healthcare Assistant, Student Nurse or HCA for flexible shifts. You will be required to work on medical and surgical wards in a hospital in Southend. The current demand is for Days shifts only.
Our jobs would bring a brilliant opportunity to a healthcare assistant who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
Pulse requires the healthcare assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience working in a hospital, this is essential
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Able to take basic patient observations
Pulse can offer you:
- Access to our interactive booking service
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Fast Track your way to £75
- Referral schemes of up to £250
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
To apply please call the Canterbury office, or simply upload your CV and apply online.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.