Pulse is seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant, HCA or student nurse for a variety of flexible shifts in Sittingbourne, Kent. Our client provides rehabilitation services for acute patients who may need further support in their recovery. The successful healthcare assistant will need to support the nurses with the implementation and evaluation of patient care. Pulse also has requirements in similar settings within Whitstable, Herne Bay, Sheppey and more.
Pulse requires the healthcare assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a hospital
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital
- Occupational Healt records in line with the Department of Health
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £75
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.