Pulse Nursing are actively seeking to recruit an experienced Healthcare Assistant or student nurse for a variety of flexible shifts in Sittingbourne, Kent. Our client, consisting of 23 beds, provides rehabilitation services within a community hospital for acute patients who may need further support in their recovery. The successful healthcare assistant will need to support the nurses with the implementation and evaluation of patient care.
The successful Healthcare assistant would be required to work as part of a hard-working team of professionals providing high clinical standards.
Pulse also has requirements in similar settings within Whitstable, Herne Bay, Sheppey and Gravesham.
Pulse requires the healthcare assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience as a HCA in a hospital
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health immunity to Measles, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Hepatitis B
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £75 * T&Cs Apply *
- Referral schemes of up to £250 * T&Cs Apply *
- On-going training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.