Pulse is seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant / Student Nurse / HCA for flexible shifts in a hospital setting in Saffron Walden, Essex. The successful healthcare assistant will be working alongside registered nurses, rehabilitation assistants, physiotherapists, visiting consultants and many other healthcare professionals in order to help patients regain their independence.
Please be aware you will be required to travel to more than one location. As a healthcare assistant working for Pulse you will have a brilliant opportunity to work within your own availability with the added benefit of free annual mandatory training updates and weekly pay.
Pulse requires the Healthcare Assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience working in a hospital
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
- Clinical referee details
Pulse can offer:
- Flexible hours; earlies, lates, long days or nights.
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £75*
- Referral schemes of up to £250*
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.