A vacancy has arisen for an experienced healthcare assistant to join an established care provider in Rochester, Kent. The nursing home provides people with the support and care they need to live independently, general nursing care and skilled staff for those with dementia. Pulse requires the successful healthcare assistant to be flexible and have experience in the following areas; washing and feeding, serving food, making and changing beds, moving and handling, compassionate care, working under the direction of nurses and building relationships.
Pulse requires the healthcare assistant to have:
- A Minimum of 6 months experience in a care home for the elderly or nursing home
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Clinical referee details
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn between £50* to £250* for every nurse of healthcare assistant that you recommend to Pulse
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.