Pulse is seeking a Health Care Assistant / Student Nurse / HCA to work flexible shifts assisting a team of experienced staff to provide care in a Nursing Home in Polegate, East Sussex.
This care centre is specifically designed to offer older residents a high level of care in comfortable surroundings. With a total of 44 rooms, they are able to offer a wide range of services, including palliative, respite and Parkinson's care.
Pulse can offer you the flexibility you desire with the benefits of a permanent job by offering you holiday pay entitlements. Our jobs would bring a brilliant opportunity to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
The successful Health Care Assistant will be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 month experience working in a Nursing Home / Care Home as a Health Care Assistant
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Documentation evidencing your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella, or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity or relevant documentation. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Full-time hours/Part-time hours - Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights
- Access to our interactive website where you can manage your shifts and availability
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn £250*
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.