Pulse Nursing are recruiting for a Healthcare Assistant to work in a variety of nursing homes within close proximity to New Milton in Hampshire. Our clients are requiring extra support to help meet an increase in demand, the working hours are available on a day or night basis.
You will be working with various patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills and become part of the team when working in the local nursing homes.
If care is your passion and you are requiring flexible working hours then this is the job for you.
As a Healthcare Assistant what will my duties be?
- washing and dressing
- assisting with patients mobility and general comfort
- monitoring patients temperature, pulse, respiration and weight.
Pulse requires you to have:
- a minimum of 6 months experience in the last 12 months
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- able to get past and present references
Pulse benefits include:
- free mandatory training
- operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- flexible working opportunities
- holiday pay
- daily Payroll service
- ipoint app allowing you to access payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.