Pulse is seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant / HCA / Student Nurse for flexible shifts within a care home in North Ockendon, Essex. This home is purpose-built with large private grounds including carefully tended gardens and a patio area that the residents can enjoy. Residents are actively encouraged to pursue their hobbies and interests, whatever they may be.
If you are an experienced HCA who has a passion for quality, person centered care and you also are looking for complete control of your schedule with competitive pay rates and the benefits of full time employment, such as holiday pay, this opportunity could be for you.
Pulse requires the successful HCA to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a Care Home/Nursing Home as a Healthcare Assistant
- Documentation evidencing your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella, or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity or relevant documentation. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
- Eligibility to work within the UK
Pulse Nursing provides:
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fast track registration
- Referral scheme – refer a friend and earn up to £250
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.