At Pulse Nursing South West we’re looking for Healthcare Assistants to work occasional shifts in a 40-bed residential care home in New Milton.
Located in the New Forest the home was purpose-built in 1977 and operates as a therapeutic community which aims to maximise emotional and spiritual well-being in an organised and caring ‘family’.
In this role you’ll be providing personal care to the highest standards and you’ll enjoy working in this warm, comfortable and happy environment.
To work with Pulse you need:
- Six months’ experience in a healthcare setting within the last twelve months
- To be able to provide two clinical references
Pulse is one of the UK'’s leading healthcare providers placing health and social-care professionals in NHS trusts and private-sector organisations nationwide.
Why work for Pulse? We offer the following:
- Flexible working hours to fit in with the rest of your life
- Friendly and helpful staff in our office
- Ipoint app so you can update availability, book shifts & access payslips 24/7
- Daily payroll service
- 24-hour operational & clinical support
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme*
- Fast-track registration bonus*
*Terms & conditions apply
To find out more about this role and about other opportunities with Pulse please contact us now. You can apply using the online form or, alternatively, you can call us for a chat any time.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.