Mental Health -Healthcare Assistant (MH HCA)
Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (MH HCA), working Earls Court area (nearest station High Street Kensington).
We are looking for Mental Health-Health Care Assistants (MH HCA) who is passionate about joining our dedicated care professionals. You must be motivated, with a genuine interest in caring for those using our services and this including our residents, their families and visitors.
There are several flexible shifts available depending on whether you would prefer earlies, days, or nights. You'll be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Sunday.
Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (MH HCA) requirements:
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
- PMVA certificate
Why Join Pulse?
- Modern– update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive– be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.