Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) required to work days or nights for one of mental health trusts.
Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have. We are currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCA), to work in acute Mental Health settings in and around Southampton and surrounding areas of Hampshire. At Solent NHS Trust they provide training opportunities and continuous professional development.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
Requirements for a Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (HCA):
- Six months experience in an Acute Mental Health setting.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential*.
If you’re a Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (HCA) looking for additional shifts, apply below and a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.