Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience. We are currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Healthcare Assistants(HCAs), to work in acute Mental Health settings in and around Salisbury and surrounding areas of Wiltshire. Our online booking system ipoint allows you to manage your availability and book shifts online at highly competitive rates of pay.
At AWP they employ over 4,000 dedicated members of staff who deliver services from more than 90 locations.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Requirements for Healthcare Assistants (HCAS):
- Six months experience in an Acute Mental Health setting.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential*.
If you are interested in finding out more details on the above work opportunities, please register your details and a member of the team will be in contact to discuss further.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.