Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Healthcare Assistants, to work in acute Mental Health settings in and around Portsmouth and surrounding areas of Hampshire.
We can offer you flexible ad-hoc shifts or temporary placements to suit your lifestyle. Days and nights are available in a variety of NHS Trusts and Private settings.
- Minimum of six months' experience
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients.
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS, Occupational Health and satisfactory clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free mandatory training - Practical and eLearning sessions available.
- Daily payroll service - Preferred payment methods available*.
- Access the iPoint app for shift availability, track timesheets and compliance.
- Referral Bonus scheme*.
- Convenient online Registration process.
If this isn't what you're looking for, please click here to see other roles available..
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.