Pulse has been providing a high standard of service providing nurses to the NHS and private sectors since 1987. Pulse prides itself in the standard of service to both candidates and clients.We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistant (HCA's) to work in Mental Health settings in and around Portsmouth and surrounding areas of Hampshire. We can offer you flexible ad-hoc shifts or temporary placements to suit your lifestyle. Days and nights are available in a variety of NHS Trusts in your area.
What Pulse require:
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse?:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and a member of the team will contact you shortly.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.