We are one of the leading UK providers of health and social care staffing, helping nurses find the right shifts and areas of work – based on their specialty, availability and experience. We are currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Healthcare Assistants, to work in acute Mental Health settings in Plymouth and surrounding areas of South Devon. You will have the opportunity to work in a variety of NHS Trusts and Private settings. We can offer you flexible ad-hoc shifts or temporary placements to suit your lifestyle, days and nights.
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months experience in an Acute Mental Health setting.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential*.
Why choose Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are interested in finding out more details on the above work opportunities, please register your details and we will contact you to discuss further.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.