We are one of the leading UK providers of health and social care staffing, helping nurses find the right shifts and areas of work – based on their speciality, availability and experience. We are currently recruiting Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCAs), to work in acute Mental Health settings in Plymouth and surrounding areas of South Devon. At Livewell Southwest it is an employee-led organisation, and the largest community health and social care enterprise in the UK. They employ more than 3,000 members of staff who live and work in the local area and champion their progression, development and commitment to providing outstanding care.
Requirements for a Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA):
- Six months experience in an Acute Mental Health setting.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential*.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you’re a Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and are interested in finding out more details on the above work opportunities, please register your details and we will contact you to discuss further.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.