Are you a Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (HCA) looking for flexible shifts? We have a number of ad-hoc shifts available working for a large mental health provider in Somerset?
We are one of the leading UK providers of health and social care staffing, helping nurses find the right shifts and areas of work – based on their speciality, availability and experience. We are currently recruiting Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) in the Bridgewater area and surrounding areas of Somerset.
We have a number of flexible shifts available to suit your lifestyle which include, days, nights, long days and earlies. We are looking for Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) who are passionate in their profession providing a high standard of patient care.
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
Requirements for Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you are a Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCA) in the Bridgewater area and surrounding areas of Somerset looking for ad-hoc shifts, then please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
T’s & C’s Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.