Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support. We are currently recruiting Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCA) in Devon and surrounding areas. The shifts will vary between long days, days and nights.
At Devon Partnership they strive to use the expertise and resources within their organisation, and through our partnerships, to deliver high quality services that are safe and focused on people's recovery.
Requirements for a Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (HCA):
- Six months minimum experience, including recent experience in a Mental Health setting.
- PMVA Training
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this and other roles like it. Alternatively, click hereto see other locations we cover. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.