Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience. We are recruiting Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s),to work with established teams in Devizes and the surrounding area of Wiltshire.You will receive our fantastic Pulse rates, whilst working in a variety of NHS and Private settings on an Ad hoc or short term placement basis.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months recent experience in an Acute Mental Health setting.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you are interested in this exciting career path then apply below and a member of the team will be in contact with you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.