Pulse is seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant, HCA, Band 2 or second year student nurse for a rehabilitation setting in Margate. Our client houses 4 units, delivering intermediate care for up to 60 residents. The units we are recruiting for cater for; dementia and intermediate care with nursing and the client is accessible via public transport.
As a healthcare assistant working for Pulse you will be offered work with various clients with the added benefit of working within your own availability, free annual mandatory training updates and weekly pay.
Pulse requires the healthcare assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience in a hospital
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health records in line with the DOH
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible day shifts
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.