Our client in Margate has a vacancy for an experienced healthcare assistant with flexible availability. The nursing home provides residential, long term, respite and day care services also specialising in mental health. As a healthcare assistant working through Pulse you will be confident in delivering personal care with a unprecedented knowledge of the mental capacity act 2005. Pulse are currently receiving an unfilled rota of various shifts patterns from nights to long days. We look forward to applications from healthcare assistants with recent 6 months experience in a similar setting.
The successful healthcare assistant must have:
- A minimum 6 months experience in a similar setting within the last year
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 2 clinical referee details
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn between £50* to £250* for every nurse of healthcare assistant that you recommend to Pulse
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.