Pulse is seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant / Clinical Support Worker / Student Nurse / HCA for a clinical setting in Chailey. The successful healthcare assistant will have a fantastic opportunity to work within a reputable specialist service for the assessment and treatment of children and young adults with multiple and complex disabilities. The healthcare assistant will be required to work on a flexible basis as part of the established multi disciplinary team as and when required. As a healthcare assistant for Pulse you will have the benefit of working within your own availability with weekly pay.
Pulse requires the healthcare assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months clinical experience in a hospital setting
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health evidence in line with the department of health
- Clinical referee details
Pulse can offer you:
- Access to our interactive website where you can manage your shifts and availability online
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing training
- Annual occupational health updates
- Holiday pay entitlements
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- A dedicated and reliable recruitment team
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.