Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
Permanent, full time or part time
Up to €28,000 per annum
Republic of Ireland (ROI) – Co. Wicklow, Co. Kildare, Dublin
Have you ever considered moving over to the Republic of Ireland to continue your HCA career? If so, then this may be the opportunity for you…
Pulse is working alongside the ROI’s biggest nursing home company to recruit a HCA across one of four locations.
The successful HCA will be reporting to the nurse and will deliver hands-on care to residents in a caring, respectful and person-centred manner ensuring wherever possible to promote residents’ independence and empowerment at all times.
Roles and responsibilities
- Carry out all aspects of care according to the persons needs, as per his/her agreed care plan
- Ensure the resident’s nutritional needs are met
- Assist residents to mobilise safely and securely in everyday needs and emergency situations
- Participate in the delivery of therapy and any other alternative therapies
Skills and experience
- Ideally candidates should have the full FETAC Level 5 in healthcare
- At a minimum, candidates are required to have the following 3 mandatory modules: care skills, care of the older person and work experience module
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- One-way flight ticket paid for
- PMMH training
- Help with PPS appointments and bank appointments
- Shift premiums for nights
Apply now, we don’t want you to miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Alternatively, if you have any queries about this role do not hesitate to contact Louis on 0207 959 1102.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.