We are looking for a Healthcare Assistant for a 46 bedded Nursing Home with lovely outdoor surroundings and only a short walk from Horsham town centre, which specialises in care for people with dementia. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who would like to join a team that strongly believes in treating each resident as an individual, and responding to their interests and needs effectively.
The roles we offer provide a brilliant chance for anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances. The Healthcare Assistant will need to be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery.
Pulse requires the successful Healthcare Assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience working in a care home/nursing home as a Healthcare Assistant
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Documentation evidencing your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella, or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity or relevant documentation. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Access to our interactive website where you can manage your shifts and availability
- Flexible shifts available
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.